Report on Prof. Tim Greet speaking at the 2016 TEVA Summer CE Symposium
at the Horseshoe Bay Resort in Marble Falls, Texas
August 11 – 13, 2016
Invited featured speaker:
Prof. Timothy R. C. Greet, BVMS, MVM, CERTO, DESTS, DIPECVS, FRCVS
Managing Partner and Senior Surgeon at Rossdales Equine Hospital located in Newmarket, UK.
Past President of BEVA, BVA and WEVA.
Prof. Greet presented 12 hours of lectures on:
- Introduction and Management of Horses with Abdominal Pain
- Small and Large Intestinal Surgery
- Surgical Philosophy
- Castration, Complications and Cryptorchids
- How Reliable is Resting Airway Endoscopy
- Angular and Flexural Deformities
- Decision Making in Osteochondrosis
- Fracture Management
- Urinary Tract Surgery in Foals
- Surgery in Standing Horses
In addition, Prof. Ruben Anguiano, WEVA Regional Ambassador to Mexico, Central and South America, presented two lectures. He was supported by the Mexican Equine Association,
AMMVEE and was accompanied by Dr. Jorge Plascencia, President-elect of AMMVEE.
The Texas Equine Veterinary Association (TEVA) is a member association of WEVA and provides support of WEVA through advertising of their biennial Congresses to its members.
Report submitted by:
Dr. Gary L. Norwood, Past President of TEVA and WEVA, who serves as a liaison between the two associations.